Monday, July 02, 2007

in Japan safe and sound

hi all
this sucks I m in Japan and the internet is not as overwhelmingly present as in Korea... been cut off from it for three days in Nagoya and in my shaaady hotel in Osaka the internet is in the entrance with the slowest connection, so do not expect me to upload pics until i get back to Kamakura on Sunday evening
After this five seconds of complaints I shall admit and shout that the cultural typhoon conf was great great great and that i had loads of fun. For the Cul Ty ers that may come across this blog was great to meet u all and see you in tokyo at UMAT, lets put some Cut Ty air to this serious conference... i ll enjoy my small week of independent travelling in Japan but still freakingly anxious about UMAT and my non written paper...

No comments:

" />