Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Lotte Almond Choco...

Last night I dreamt of Almond choco, getting as many boxes as my weight.
NOOO, I'm kidding. But still, can't believe I got that possibility to have the interview in two weeks!
I don't think Lotte will treat me with Almond Choco for my whole life, thanking me for studying and advertising indirectly their product -don't dream you mouse- but will be pretty good to verify my hypothesis about their marketing strategies hehe.

Answer to Caro's last comment: yes, you missed a very funny experience at Suwon traditional village, and no, I won't be in Korea next week end. I'm leaving on Friday afternoon. Anyway, I guess we'll still have time for a day trip in Suwon (this time, for eating -the Suwon galbi- and for the fortress and the temple) and to Incheon (the beeeeach) when I come back to Seoul on the 24th July for a tiny week (will leave for good to Paris on the 1st Aug)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petit message sans rapport avec l’article.
Je viens tout juste de découvrir votre Blog.
Un petit clic sur le Blog de Madame Choi et me voilà transporté sur celui d’une Souris en Corée.
Vraiment sympa… et très agréable à lire !
Récemment expatrié en Corée du Sud, le regard des gens qui y ont vécu m’intéresse.
Vous voilà donc sur le départ… alors Bonne Route !

PS : Je suis moi aussi du 3 novembre

couturiette said...

oh no! sorry i have been so homebody on the weekends lately...i am working so much that by saturday all i do is hang out in my apt! i barely get further than three blocks from my street anymore, but we definitely must hang out more before you leave, esp before it's for good!

hmmm....a lifetime of choco sounds delicious

mousebazaar said...

@ Sudoksa: bienvenue en Corée, et bonne continuation ici. Toujours agréable d'avoir des commentaires sympas. Je ne suis pas tout à fait sur le départ, je reviens à Séoul du 24 au 31 juillet. Et vive les natifs du 3 nov.

@ Caro: hey, don't play the marmot, you're still young (though, I know, the weather coaxs you into playing the marmot!)
A delicious life time of choco? Yep, would have sounded nice, but, strange as it seems, in Korea, I managed to quit choco addiction. I guess as soon as I get back to Paris, the goo' ol' habits will come back as well. I guess it's kimchi and the air here...

" />